Buy Nursing Bras and Feeding Bras Online from The Lady Shop
New-Moms Get the Needed Comfort and Convenience With Feeding Bras
Pregnancy and then caring for your child are two of the most important and beautiful events of every woman’s life. Both, the child and the new-moms need some extra care and comfort in the days following delivery. Amongst other things that can give her comfort, one of them is a nursing bra that certainly eases your worries.
What Are Nursing Bras?
Nursing bras are also known as maternity or feeding bras. These bras are specially designed to provide the required support during pregnancy and lactation period. Nursing bras feature extra room to compensate for the enlargement of breasts during pregnancy. Moreover, the cups of these bras have flaps that make feeding the child convenient as you won’t have to lower your bra.
How to FInd a Perfectly Fitting Maternity Bra?
You have to keep the following things in your mind when you go shopping for your feeding bra.
- Cup Size : Wrap the tape around the fuller part of your breasts while making sure that the tape is flat against your back and take the reading. Also, ensure that the tape is not too tight.
- Band Size : Use a measuring tape to measure your body under the arms. If you get an odd number, round it off to the next even number.
- Perfect Fit : Ensure that the band of the bra is levelled and not riding up on breasts or from the back. Also, see that there is no spillage from the cups.
- Do Try Them Out : To be sure about the right fit, the best thing you can do is try them out and see if it accommodates your breast size and shape perfectly.
What are the Benefits of Wearing Nursing Bras?
In addition to the extra room for breasts and ease of feeding, maternity bras have hundreds of other benefits which are given below:
- Cushioned Straps : Your breasts grow bigger in size and weight during pregnancy so your usual bras cannot cope with it. The nursing bras feature wide straps that prevent any kind of pinching and pulling due to increasing pressure on them. Also, they are crafted with the softest fabric available for bras which keeps you comfortable and prevents digging.
- Comfort : Feeding bras are made with highly breathable and softest cotton fabric that ensures comfort for the whole day. They also feature inner lining that provide extra protection to your breasts.
- Shape : Maternity bras keep your breasts in shape without underwires or pads. They are carefully designed and crafted to lift your breasts and make them easy to adjust in the bra.
Nursing bras are the best options to be comfortable and conveniently feed your baby. Choose extremely comfortable and soft nursing bras stocked at The Lady Shop that ensure fatigue-free feeding and caring for your child. If you still have some concern about nursing bras, read through the FAQ section and get your questions about maternity bras answered.
Frequently Asked Questions