Boy shorts are like guys’ boxer shorts only, boy shorts are for women. They cover the buttocks completely and have varying waistlines; high, medium or low. These underwears have their leg openings extended a couple of inches below the groins; a little above the middle of thighs.
Wearing boyshorts offer a number of benefits to the women. They prevent thigh rash, no visible panty lines, more coverage, and extreme comfort;
- They are perfect for those women who sweat a lot on the groins as the longer leg openings do not rub and chafe with the thighs.
- The seamless boyshorts do a good job hiding the panty lines under the tightest of the outfits. They are crafted with thin fabric that feels like a second skin on you as they hug your body perfectly.
- They provide complete coverage to the hips which makes them the best choice for those who are not comfortable with compromising your modesty.
- The soft fabric with long leg openings and complete coverage to the rear make it as comfortable as underwear can be. You can sleep and lounge in those.
There are some factors that you need to consider while buying boyshorts like the size, fabric, and outfit.
- Measure the hip and waist size properly and refer to the size chart to get one that is just made for you.
- Boyshorts are usually made with cotton fabric that provides maximum comfort with its softness, breathability, and absorbency.
- The choice of boyshorts depends on the kind of dress you want to wear on it for example if you are going to wear a pencil skirt or any other bodycon, a seamless boyshorts will be a perfect choice.
No products were found matching your selection.