Shop Sports Bras Online from The Lady Shop
Get the Right Support for Your Fitness Routine
If you are an aspirant of that fit and toned body, and you have decided to hit the gym, or run a couple of miles everyday, or attend yoga classes regularly, you should know how much it depends on the right clothing. You should wear the clothes that allow you to stretch in every direction easily and provide ease of movement. Also you need the right bra for your breasts to have an undistracted workout.
Sport bras are especially designed for the sporty ladies who achieve their daily workout goals. These bras are styled in such a manner that they ensure complete comfort and reduce the risk of spillage while you workout vigorously. They offer you complete comfort and keep you at ease while you stretch, run and jump.
You can find sports bras of amazing quality at The Lady Shop that offer amazing lift while enhancing and keeping your breasts in shape.
Why Should You Wear a Sports Bra?
Sports bras are undoubtedly one of the most important things for ladies for working out. Here, we have listed down the reasons why you should wear a sports bra during your sport sessions.
- Regular Bras Can Cause Pain : A regular bra doesn’t prevent movement of the breasts during exercise which eventually causes pain. A sports bra offers a firmer lift and support reducing the movement of your breasts to ensure comfortable and painless workout for you.
- Sports Bra Keeps Your Breasts in Shape : Regular bras don’t provide you enough support you need for your breasts during workout. It makes your breasts stretch gradually leading to sag and losing the perfect shape. Sports bras keep your breasts in shape by preventing them from stretching.
- Sports Bra Ensures Comfort : Vigorous physical activity like running and jumping during working out can cause a lot of bouncing and jiggling of breasts that can interfere with your smooth workout. A Sports bra is sturdy enough that keeps your breasts in place, so that you work on those muscles undistracted.
How to Choose the Right Sports Bra
Finding the sports bra that provides just the right support and lift is a confusing and daunting task if it is not clear in your head what you are looking for. However, if you know some details, you can choose the perfect one that is just made for you. Here, we have enlisted some of the tips and details about what you should keep in mind when you go shopping for a sports bra.
- Cup Size : Make sure that you pick a sports bra that keeps uplifts your breasts while keeping them in a perfect balance. The right cup size is important if want to avoid the awkward moment of adjusting the bra in the gym.
- Fabric : Keep in mind that you choose the bra that wicks away all the sweat. The fabric that is breathable and highly absorbent prevents rash making it a perfect material for sports bras.
- Straps : Sports bras come in a wide variety for strap styles. Make sure that you choose a sports bra with adjustable straps so that you can easily adjust it according to your fit and comfort. It is important that you feel completely comfortable during those strenuous cardios to make most of it.
- Fit : The perfect sports bra should be perfectly fit. You can check if your sports bra by fullowing steps:
- The band should be only so tight that you can easily slip to fingers under it.
- Jump to ensure it has no spillage and that it reduces bounce.
- Make sure it has enough back support with multiple hooks. A racer back also provides the needed support
Getting the right support is of utmost importance for the fitness enthusiasts. Sports bras come in three different impact levels. The impact level of a sports bra depends on the intensity of the workout. The three impact levels of sports bras are explained in detail below:
- High Impact : Sports bras with high impact level are to be worn for vigorous workouts like running, jumping and zumba. They have adjustable straps and wide bands with high compression cups.
- Medium Impact : For medium intensity workouts like hiking, skiing or cycling, you go with medium impact sports bras. These sports bras feature a little compression with straps and bands for adequate support.
- Low Impact : These sports bras are for milder physical activities such as simple walking, yoga and strength training. They feature a narrow bra and straps to support your chest.
Now that you know what to look for in your sports bra, make the right pick from the huge cullection of sports bras at The Lady Shop. We stock sports bras with premium fabric that ensure a high level of comfort providing you ample support and security for you to focus on your workout only.
If you still have a question regarding sports bras, we have answered some most frequently asked questions about sports bras. We are sure you will find answers to your questions there.
Frequently Asked Questions